Labels

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crafts, Stash and Avocados



This is a craft I made recently for a swap on swap-bot for a chakra bracelet. I used my own stash for this, so no new beads! It was a challenge but I think it came out pretty cool. It met the requirements, at least! Maybe not my most beautiful creation but you gotta start somewhere!

I got the most awesome little package today from ebay, it's a little mold for polymer clay of an Egyptian lotus. I can't wait to use it, but I'll have to wait till May as I've taken the April Stash Bust challenge and won't be buying new craft items this month!

I got a Postcrossing postcard today, from UK with a recipe for "Rock Cakes" on the back. Definitely have to try that.

Got a couple of private swaps going for some Alice in Wonderland pages from an old 1955 book I found at a thrift store. Still waiting to hear back from one more. My favorite tv chef is on right now, go Alton Brown! Avocados. And where oh where might my husband be, it's 2am and he's not back from Charlotte yet. He went to see a nerdcore guy, MC Frontalot. You are likely to be eaten by a grue...

No comments:

Post a Comment