Labels

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Day is for Recycling


But please remember ... "Every day is Earth Day".

This is one of my recent ATC's that I made from recycled materials I found around the house. Backing is made from the cardboard off my kid's caprisun drinks, used magazine clippings, old used stamps, a fortune from a fortune cookie, a used button, the tabs off soda cans, puzzle piece, and part of a map from junk mail. I think I covered everything but there might be something here or there on there I missed. Stamped it, mod podged it...it's kinda dirty and grimy looking I think but that was my idea. Hope my partner likes it, it's for a swap on swap-bot.com!

There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew. ~Marshall McLuhan, 1964

4 comments:

  1. I *heart* your ATC. The grungy look is awesome. I'm new to the whole ATC thing and seeing yours is so inspiring.

    I'm Jenn by the way. I'm one of your swap partners for the "I want more followers" swap.

    I can't wait to read more of your posts in the future.

    I see that you are already following my blog at Olive's Treehouse. Thank you so much.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silvermoonsnake from Swap-bot is now following you :)

    so crafty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ATC and the whole idea behind it :)

    Batmamma here from Swap-bot, one of your partners and now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SallySparrow from Swap-bot signing in.

    ReplyDelete